Best Car Ads of All Time

Best Car Ads of All Time

With the Super Bowl only a week away, car companies are gearing up for new commercials of their upcoming cars. I take a look back at other car ads, mostly print ads, that have been both funny and ironic at the same time.
Daihatsu Huet MPV - One, it's not as sexy as a Lamborghini. Two, I highly doubt you could get one girl to step into that car, let alone five.
Plymouth '56 - The fins may make this car look like a plane, but it certainly doesn't make it more aerodyamic. In fact, I don't see anything that helps make this car more aerodynamic than a plane.
Chevy Vega - I don't know how this car got all those awards or how it's a winner. I'm guessing the car hadn't been driven yet, since it's still in one piece.
Mazda RX-3SP - Now this is a good car, but I don't think anyone has been able to make fire marks when driving it.
SsangYong Actyon - Who would've believed it; not only is it a diesel truck, but it's a quiet one too. Which is a first since most diesels are pretty loud. The perfect truck to hunt wild boars in.


Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Back To Top